Klipsch Image X10
- Ultra-compact, lightweight in-ear design
- Precise, comfortable fit for long-term wear
- Balanced full range micro-driver
- Tuned bass-reflex system
- Superior noise isolation
- Works with the iPod, iPhone and other devices
- Patent numbers USD 611,929; US 7,681,577; USD 624,901; USD 613,726
Complete Comfort and Fit
These headphones feature patent-pending oval ear tips that naturally fit the shape of your ear canals, reducing ear fatigue and producing a perfect acoustic seal. A good seal minimizes outside noise, also known as noise isolation, and allows you to enjoy your music at lower, safer volumes.
Image X10 in-ear headphones come with 5 different sizes of washable ear tips: small, medium, and large single flange designs, as well as small and large double flange designs. These soft, flexible ear tips are light and narrow, making them almost impossible to feel inside your ears.
At the heart of every Klipsch product is over 60 years of audio expertise beating strong. Our commitment to no-compromise performance has made us the preferred choice of top cinema operators, a leader in stereo and home theater sound and now a premium name in headphones.
Image X10 uses an exclusive balanced full-range armature micro-driver with a tuned bass-reflex system to deliver superior acoustic experiences with all the dynamics and accuracy you’d expect from Klipsch.
Beauty in the Details
A must-have for fashion-forward listeners, Image X10 earphones feature aluminum bodies finished in beautiful anodized copper and streamlined black “tails.” Aside from aesthetic appeal, these flexible “tails” reduce cable stress and serve as an acoustic damper to minimize cable noise.
Built to Last
We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure the long-lasting durability of Image X10, including its 50-inch-long cables. Put through “real world” testing, these headphones feature appropriate strain relief at every cable connection point to help prevent wire damage.
The Image X10 is compatible with the iPod, iPhone and virtually any device with a headphone jack. These earphones come with a carrying case and compact pouch, a ¼-inch adaptor, an airplane adaptor, five sets of different-sized ear tips and an ear tip cleaning tool.
- ACCESSORIES: Faux-leather compact pouch; -inch adaptor; airline adaptor; five sets of ear gels
- BUILT FROM: 2007
- DIMENSIONS: Packaging: 6.5 H x 3.5 W x 2.5 D
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: Full Range KG 926
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: Aluminum body; 50″ vinyl cable
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5Hz 19kHz
- FINISHES: Anodized copper
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5mm
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
- SENSITIVITY: 110 dB SPL/mW (1mW)
- WEIGHT: 0.353 ounces; 10.0 grams